Spencer's Preschool Field Trip
To The Pacific Fire Department
February 24, 2009
Josh got to tag along with the older kids for Spencer's field trip also.
As you can see, Josh at the bottom of the picture (the one with his hood on and hands over his ears- he was a bit concerned that the fire trucks sirens were going to go off... so he was all prepared.)
Showing off those muscles!
Josh in a pair of firefighter boots, just his size...

What a fun field trip! I was actually thinking before we went today that Spencer would probably change his mind concerning his future career and what he wanted to be when he "grows up" because he might think that being a fire fighter looked pretty cool. It was funny becasue on our way home he informed me that he still wanted to be a cop when he grows up. I asked him why and he said, "because only cops can arrest people."
Josh got to tag along with the older kids for Spencer's field trip also.
As you can see, Josh at the bottom of the picture (the one with his hood on and hands over his ears- he was a bit concerned that the fire trucks sirens were going to go off... so he was all prepared.)
Showing off those muscles!
Josh in a pair of firefighter boots, just his size...

What a fun field trip! I was actually thinking before we went today that Spencer would probably change his mind concerning his future career and what he wanted to be when he "grows up" because he might think that being a fire fighter looked pretty cool. It was funny becasue on our way home he informed me that he still wanted to be a cop when he grows up. I asked him why and he said, "because only cops can arrest people."
The boys in action inside the truck.

5 comments:
What a fun fieldtrip! That is so funny that Spencer wants to arrest people.
Cute blog. Your so festive! How do you do the "block" with several pics in it? I Love it!
that's funny we went on a field trip to the fire dept this week too:)
I miss having little boys! I loved going to the fire station when they were little--they were sooo excited. What cute pictures!
Our field trip was cancelled because of the late school start last week. I hope Cindy can reschedule because it looks like a lot of fun and Colin will love it.
Post a Comment