February 16, 2012
One Saturday afternoon when BreAnna had performing group at dance, Brooklynne and I went to the craft store to burn some time. They were having a free paint your own canvas event so Brooklynne took advantage of getting her art on, she loved it- after she smeard her paint colors all over the canvas, I helped her to paint her hand white so she could make a hand print on her art work as her signature. It will be fun to look back on this little piece of art and for her to see how itty bitty her hand was down the road as she gets older. Which as we can see, Brooke in G-ma's high heels, she is well on her way to growing up too fast.
1 comment:
Aww, how cute! I love that idea. Blake would love this! We did hand prints for Wes' Valentine's card this year and the boys couldn't get enough of the finger painting even though it took some tears to get them to try it, silly babies.
I can't believe how grown up Brookie is getting. I love the picture that is on the top right. She looks so serious about her art work and you can tell she is thoroughly enjoying it too ;)
Post a Comment