Pink Leaves

Fall 2011
As we drive Josh to Miss Cindy's preschool twice a week, Brooke and I admire all of the Fall leaves and colors up in Lakeland Hills in Auburn, it's always so bright up there on the hill with the sunshine (when it's out and shining.)  We pulled over on our way back down the hill after dropping him off one afternoon last week and Brooke enjoyed playing in the pink leaves for a bit.  The pic of Brooke in her Fall coat and hat (picked that set up last year at the end of the season for a complete steal of 75% off the last marked clearance price at Fred Meyer and knew for that price it'd be perfect for Brooke this year and was I right?  Too cute indeed) well that pic was taken in our yard...our neighborhood has a bit of leaves but not so full of leaves- so the novelty of the many leaves up on the hill was a fun time for Brooke. 

4 comments:

Susanne Holland Spicker said...

Beautiful pictures! So pretty! What a bargain on Brooke's coat and hat!

Shae and Wes Noble said...

Wow, those are some beautiful leaves! I've never seen them that bright! Looks like Brookie was enjoying them as well

The Kinsey Family said...

I love the bright pink color of those leaves!

The Kinsey Family said...

I just absolutely love Brooklynne's hot pink polka dot jacket!