November 2011
BreAnna's Performing Group has a list of events and places they will be performing their Christmas Dances at this Season. They have already performed at the Arts and Crafts Festival over at the Tacoma Dome. The others will be the Festival of Trees, the Santa Parades, then they will also perform for the Cedar Ridge Retirement Center, Linden Grove and the Puyallup Senior Center. Bre has always enjoyed performing, this has given her more of what she loves. It's a fun experience for her, she is having a great time with it along with spending a bit more time with her dance friends. I especially am excited about the productions at the Retirement homes over the holidays, what a fun service to provide. The receptionist of Dance Makers who is on of the owners mothers sews like a mad-woman. She is always so giving in her quilts and sews hundreds of the most beautiful quilts each year to give away to charity, the needy and the elderly, it's really a neat thing she does with her time and talents! Here's some pics of BreAnna's Ballet (Home Alone's "Some Where In My Memory") Jazz/Lyrical and Hip Hop (Funky Funky Christmas, remember the New kids on The Block?) Christmas dances.
1 comment:
Oh, BreAnna, I just love all of your fun dance costumes! I think the ballet costume is my favorite... I wish I could be there to see you perform some of those dances, it won't be long before I get to see you perform at the annual Family Christmas Party though... Yay!
Post a Comment