September 17, 2010

Jarom's soccer practice has been through the summer consistently at the Terminal Park school soccer fields in Auburn and it has been great fun for the other little kids on the evenings when we will end up staying while he practices for the hour and 1/2, they have a couple of different fun park options with their recent favorite the Terminal Park "Choo Choo" one we walk to across the street. It is a GREAT park! Josh meets up with his buddy/cousin Peyson and they have a great time playing together, (it has been a good set up for me as well since Harrison is playing on Jarom's team this year, Wendy and I are able to chat on the benches as the kids play.) Too bad we live in two different cities & directions because otherwise we could have car-pooled, which would have been even cooler! Anyways, the coach just changed the location of the practices to a larger full field with actual real playing goals, in reality it will be nice to practice on the actual size the boys play games on and it is RIGHT next to Matt's Radiant Refinishing shop which on some nights may end up being quite convenient but there are absolutely no kid-playing parks around at all...so sad! We'll miss our parks for sure.





WHAT'S UP DOC?
As I was looking through photos, I found these pictures of Spencer and Josh with their friend Mitchell, it was funny because they had picked carrots from the garden one day and brought them back into the house to wash them up then they were pretending the be rabbits down on the ground eating their carrots, it was funny!
2 comments:
Darling collage!
I didn't know that Jarom's cosuin Harrison was playing on the same soccor team! How cool is that?! That's a complete bummer that the kids aren't going to have a fun park to play at while Jarom's practicing.
Oh my gosh, as I was looking through your pictures I saw the boys eating the carrots, and automatically started laughing because I thought that they were pretending to be rabbits, but then I stopped because I wasn't sure if that's what they were doing or not...
After I read your post I found out that I was right, and didn't feel so dumb. Those are really cute pictures.
Post a Comment