Sweet Tooth

PAULA DEEN'S
Paula's Home Cooking...
March 13, 2009
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Rootbeer Float Truffle Pie Mississippi Mud Pie Cake
Georgia Cookie Candy
My entertainment lately while making dinner has been watching Paula's Home Cooking on the Food Network Channel at 5:30pm. I don't watch a whole lot of TV but the reason why I like her shows are because her cooking is truly "home-cooking," not to mention her personality and style are great! She actually makes food and meals that my family will eat, I've got a few picky eaters on my hands...my husband being one of the biggest. I'm not saying that she is the healthiest of all or most chefs for that matter...(southern home cooking isn't typically the healthiest.) Although, I have taken quite a few of her recipes, which are usually quite easy to reproduce. A episode from this past week titled "Sweet Tooth" was an eye catcher for myself and the kids, so watch out and grab a glass of milk because I just may be hosting a SWEET TOOTH CHOCOLATE PARTY here soon, don't these look yummy? It's perfect because all of her recipes are posted on the Food Network website under the weekly episodes or you can find all of each chefs recipes on the site as a whole. My goodness, so many delicious recipes to try out yet so little time...

2 comments:

twiddyfam said...

Yummy!!! I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at the pictures..

Stephanie said...

Those look soo yummy! I will have to check out some of those recipes. Thanks for sharing.