It's an official Jackson "BUNCH!"

She is a Girl...
March 30, 2009 That makes three boys and three girls, it'll be nice to even things out a bit around here! Matt has never been wrong in the guessing game, 6 for 6. (He's quite proud of himself in this area might I add.)

We decided that we'd get our Joshie a transitional toddler bed Spongebob style before we step him up to a twin when he takes Jaroms place in sharing a room with Spencer in the baseball room with the baseball beds. (Spongebob was not exactly my first choice but it was inexpensive and Josh is thrilled to pieces over his new bed.) For family night last Monday our entertainment was putting the little bed together, what excitement!

Josh and his first nights rest in his new bed.

We all know how independent Josh is, he loves to put himself to bed unannounced to me half of the time. I'll be looking all over for him and then find him in bed sleeping, this is how we found him the other night. I thought it was funny he decided to put on a Christmas stocking cap to put himself down to rest. It was cute at first until the next day he didn't want to take it off as well, he ended up wearing the silly thing to go run errands, sometimes you've just got to pick your battles. This was not one of them. Yes, he still loves his passafire but he only gets it when he's in bed and that's where it stays, I didn't want his world to come crumbling down and pull everything at once, the plug will be next week. He just threw all of his bottles in the trash (he did have a bottle of milk every night when he went to bed before like two weeks ago.) We got him some pretty cool tipsy cups and he was happy to toss the bottles and didn't ask for them again.

G-ma Noble stopped by last week and brought Josh some new dino pjs.

The kids had me take a pic of their octopus leg that they grew longer and longer with play dough the other day. It's the kids Spring Break this week and we are in the middle of major painting the inside of out home, quite the chore...I'll post some before and after pics here shortly. The color is wonderful but the pain of painting, no fun!

8 comments:

Jaquelyn Martinsons said...

Congrats. I love even numbers and girl clothes! That is very impressive that Matt is 6 for 6.

John-n-Mel said...

Congratulations! I too am impressed with Matt's score! You'll have to let me know how to "pull the plug". It's something we too are working on.

amie979 said...

Congratulations on keeping your family even;) I need some of that in my house!! Ever since you made your blog private I keep forgetting to check it. It used to tell me when you updated. Anyway, lots of cute posts!! I just moved AJ to a big boy bed he is NOT loving it right now:( Anyways, congrats again:)

Sarah J. said...

Congratulations! You were right, too! Another little girl will just complete your family perfectly. So happy for you all!

The Haley Family said...

Congrats on another girl! 3 & 3...perfect!! You are amazing to be doing this 6 times!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Perfect 3 & 3!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! I love the fact you will have 3 of each! Are the kids excited?

Camille said...

Congratulations on a baby girl. How perfect!