February 27, 2009
TUG
TUG
The highlight of Jaroms "Blue and Gold" Banquet the other night was the game of Tug-o-War that they played, they had dads on one side against Scouts/siblings/and moms on the other. The Scouts won...thanks to the missionaries we hear- they had tugged so hard and the rope was so long it went out the door where it was found by the missionaries who came to the aid.
Even though I haven't felt that I've been quite ready for the potty-training thing with Josh. He has had a different agenda. I 've gotten so tired of him going into the bathroom to use the toliet by himself (that part wasn't so bad but he'd always need my assistance at the worst times putting his diaper back on afterwards.) BeforeI could just change his diaper (if it be #1 at my leasiure at convienet times for myself.) Anyways, last week I got him some pull-ups. He loves them and prides himself in pulling them up and down by his sole-self when he chooses to use the toliet. I told myself I 'd tackle this potty-training beast after I'm feeling 100% better- but, I need to jump on this...if he's ready I should be too.




3 comments:
He is adorable. How cute is he dressing himself! What a cutie. I can't wait and dread potty training all at the same time.
If you act quick enough you might get a small break in diaper duty....you would be able to say you changed diapers for ten years took a break missed it SO much you felt the need to restart ;)
as with the commentor above I, too, dread and can't wait for the potty...Tanner will sit on the potty chair and "grunt" as if he's going to go. I'm not even training him, but each night before bathtime we put him on the potty chair in hopes to stop him from going in the bath....tonight while "grunting" 'noises' came from the other end...I feared I'd be cleaning the potty chair after I lifted him off. I realized I wasn't ready to potty train when my fear turned to relief. :)
Lucky you! I've never had a kid potty train himself/herself. Sienna still shows no interest. I've got to get going with her.
Post a Comment