Peek a Boo, I SEE YOU!
November 14, 2008
I used to think that rain boots around here were only for the kids (it's not like we live on a farm or something...) however, last year I saw these ones and thought they were kind of cute so I picked them up. Let me just explain that buying these rain boots were the absolute best investment ever! I wear them all the time. To check the mail, to take out the trash, to mow the lawn, to make a quick run to the grocery store, to a wet soccer game (I used to slip on a pair of flip flops or slip on shoes for some of these aspects of my life but around here with the never ending wet rain when I'd come back in the house the bottom of my pants/jeans would always be wet...I like my pants on the longer side & wet pants would drive me crazy.) So problem solved, for the quick uses & slipping on of the boots- they slip right over the ends of my pants and I'm out to do a chore and back in the house in no time, they are great and dry pants as a result! I often just leave them by the entry of the door after I slip them off, yesterday Josh decided he'd give them a try as well...they may work a bit better if put on the right foot though. 
I used to think that rain boots around here were only for the kids (it's not like we live on a farm or something...) however, last year I saw these ones and thought they were kind of cute so I picked them up. Let me just explain that buying these rain boots were the absolute best investment ever! I wear them all the time. To check the mail, to take out the trash, to mow the lawn, to make a quick run to the grocery store, to a wet soccer game (I used to slip on a pair of flip flops or slip on shoes for some of these aspects of my life but around here with the never ending wet rain when I'd come back in the house the bottom of my pants/jeans would always be wet...I like my pants on the longer side & wet pants would drive me crazy.) So problem solved, for the quick uses & slipping on of the boots- they slip right over the ends of my pants and I'm out to do a chore and back in the house in no time, they are great and dry pants as a result! I often just leave them by the entry of the door after I slip them off, yesterday Josh decided he'd give them a try as well...they may work a bit better if put on the right foot though. 
1 comment:
HAHA I wish they went up that high!my kids wear rain boots and still manage to get their pants wet... I guess they should jump in puddles
Post a Comment