THAT's WHAT LITTLE BOYS ARE MADE OF...
September 7th, 2008
This little fella sure is giving us a run for our money lately, we're pretty sure he's hit the terrible-two thing a few months early. With this little fact set aside, he sure is stinkin' cute and ALL BOY, what would we do without our little Joshie-Blosh?!
ONE of MANY art pieces that Josh feels the need to display on our walls, this one was done this morning with a black permanent pen of all choices. Don't ask me where he finds them, but he always does...I couldn't even find a black permanent pen last week when I needed one to label the other kids school supplies??? The oh so sad thing about all of the art work he does on our walls is that our builder put the absolute cheapest paint on our walls so not only do I scrub the art work but the initial paint on the wall comes off as well. We've got another creative soul on our hands, he reminds me a lot of Ellies personality at this age. Very smart children, very hands on, independent, strong-willed, but much more challenging for me I'd have to admit with their always testing the limits and doing what they want to do despite how many times you tell them not to aspect! The personality is a good one to have and they will definitely get some where in life because they rarely take no for an answer if they are really wanting something, the term if there's a will there's a way is one I think of when it comes to them... but for mom right now and teaching & focusing this "Josh energy," I pretty much just have to pick my battles and remember not to create mountains out of mole hills. I'm having to re-learn all of this over again...

This little fella sure is giving us a run for our money lately, we're pretty sure he's hit the terrible-two thing a few months early. With this little fact set aside, he sure is stinkin' cute and ALL BOY, what would we do without our little Joshie-Blosh?!
ONE of MANY art pieces that Josh feels the need to display on our walls, this one was done this morning with a black permanent pen of all choices. Don't ask me where he finds them, but he always does...I couldn't even find a black permanent pen last week when I needed one to label the other kids school supplies??? The oh so sad thing about all of the art work he does on our walls is that our builder put the absolute cheapest paint on our walls so not only do I scrub the art work but the initial paint on the wall comes off as well. We've got another creative soul on our hands, he reminds me a lot of Ellies personality at this age. Very smart children, very hands on, independent, strong-willed, but much more challenging for me I'd have to admit with their always testing the limits and doing what they want to do despite how many times you tell them not to aspect! The personality is a good one to have and they will definitely get some where in life because they rarely take no for an answer if they are really wanting something, the term if there's a will there's a way is one I think of when it comes to them... but for mom right now and teaching & focusing this "Josh energy," I pretty much just have to pick my battles and remember not to create mountains out of mole hills. I'm having to re-learn all of this over again...
6 comments:
Oh no! :) I am not looking forward to the day Ella will be doing this.
Oh, Josh.... gotta love em'!!!
So fun to see your comment on our blog! It's been fun to peek in on your family too. your kids are precious! amazing how time flies. We've really enjoyed making the Boise area our home, but still manage to get back to Washington several times a year to visit. Rose is doing well. She lives in Arizona....is married with 3 girls. She has a 4 year old and 2 year old identical twin girls.SOOOO cute. I will pass your blog onto her if you don't mind? I've been trying to get her to start a blog so we can keep track of those darling girls. Maybe this will encourage her even more.:) Take care....and keep in touch!
never a dull moment.....lets get together soon!
oh boy! I have one like that too...and they DO live past the age of 2, somehow!
We've had the same lovely art work on our walls from Sienna. We must have the same paint to because if you try to clean it up it takes the paint right off.
I just went around the house the other day touching up all the many marks and smudges on our walls.
We just need to repaint with much better paint!
Post a Comment