Memorial Day Break

Memorial Day Weekend Fun!
May 2008
Enjoying some lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. We had been wanting to take the kids here for awhile, we were waiting for just the right occasion! They had a great time with the fun thunder and lightning rain forest atmosphere!

Watch Out...Gorillas, Snakes, Crocodiles & even Elephants!

I'm not sure exactly how many of these "Frogger" pictures we have of the kids, but this was a first- all five of the kids at once! Josh was a big boy and got to ride the frogger for his very first time! Weeeeee...

JOKSTER JAROM

BREANNA BANANA HEAD

EVER-CRAZY ELLIE


SILLY SPENCER

JUMPIN JOSHUA

Riding the kitty rides!

The family fun center over-nighter was a last minute decision, it's pretty much turned into a favorite family tradition for us that we've been doing for years at least once a year! It was however, actually almost the Seattle Space Needle this time but good thing it wasn't. On the news we heard that the elevator going up to the Space Needle got stuck and people were trapped in there for 45 minutes due to electrical glitches. I couldn't imagine if we would have been in there w/ Josh, no thanks! We will have to try it next time though, it's been awhile for both Matt and myself and the kids have never been up to the top.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Fun Fun!!!!

amie979 said...

Your kids are getting so grown up, and it has only been since the last reunion. How are you guys? Hope all is well with your family:)

Jackie said...

What a fun tradition. I remember you telling me about it awhile ago and I will think about it every now and then. I would love to do it with my kids sometime.