T'was The Week Before Christmas December 2022
Santa Photos With The Family.
Saydee's 2nd Grade Christmas Performance at her Elementary School.
Saydee and one of her besties Lydia.
It was a priceless Christmas performance with her class when they sang "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." Like five of the 2nd graders were able to stand and point to their "teethless smiles" as the others took a quick seat down and yep' Saydee lost both her front teeth just in time for the production...TOO CUTE! I recall I was able to do the same thing in my 1st grade Christmas Concert :) It was also fun for the "School Room Mother" in me, I was able to go to Saydee's Class and read a Christmas story of which I choose, "Pick a Pine Tree" to her 2nd grade class and to bring them a treat (I brought Resses Trees and Life Savers (as Bulbs for the Tree) in keeping with a theme with Mrs. Manuelle's class.
It was a priceless Christmas performance with her class when they sang "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." Like five of the 2nd graders were able to stand and point to their "teethless smiles" as the others took a quick seat down and yep' Saydee lost both her front teeth just in time for the production...TOO CUTE! I recall I was able to do the same thing in my 1st grade Christmas Concert :) It was also fun for the "School Room Mother" in me, I was able to go to Saydee's Class and read a Christmas story of which I choose, "Pick a Pine Tree" to her 2nd grade class and to bring them a treat (I brought Resses Trees and Life Savers (as Bulbs for the Tree) in keeping with a theme with Mrs. Manuelle's class.
Matt and I went out for our yearly Christmas over-nighter and out to a local dinner here in town.
The Elf on the Shelf made her induction into the Jackson house-hold this year, Saydee begged and we finally gave in and yes indeed did she prove to be a little mischievous lil rascal as she kept an eye on the naughty and nice kids this year in our home during the season!
Family Matchy Christmas PJ's for The Yearly Christmas Card, they were well worn by all from Granite Falls, WA (Bre and Andrew), Hawaii (with Ellie Sister Jackson and her companion Sister Magleby on her mission) and the rest of us (Matt and I, Jarom, Spencer, Josh, Brooklynne and Saydee) in Utah!
Christmas Eve Christmas Light Extravaganza in Town. Very Decked Out homes around town for sure!
All of the lights were beautiful!
Spencer was an Elder for Christmas at home this year (online MTC). These were hats and headbands that Gma Jackson sent for the fam that we all opened Christmas Eve.
Christmas Oranges Story Tradition.
This Hot Cocoa Bar was GREAT and lasted there for a week as we made our Cocoa over Winter Break!
The Family and Layton Terry who joined went to the Pottery Place to get some Art on over the holiday season for a fun family activity. Layton ended up painting this cactus (which was actually a ring holder that he said he wasn't aware of until we informed him hmmmmmm) we joked with him about it being for his Girl Friend as he just may pop the question some time in the near future! Spencer and Jarom painted Wizards or Nome's.
Josh painted a Tractor Coin Bank.
Brooklynne a mug for her colleciton.
Saydee a unicorn, dad a Family sign and Me a Snowflake Ornament for Christmas.
We also went out to Red Robin for Food.
Cookie Baking and Decorating. Elder Jackson even got in on the action in between classes.
The Young Womens Group for the YW Christmas Party.
They all had fun with the "Reindeer Games!!! Look at Brooklynne with her antlers, too FUNNY!
Sister Jackson getting festive!
Gingerbread Contest! 1- Saydee. 2- Jarom, 3- Brooklynne, 4- Spencer, 5-Josh the Ultimate Winner of the big bucks!
Santa Photo Out-Takes!
We took the family to Brunch Out as yearly tradition goes. This year it wasn't I Hop though, we choose Cracker Barrell.
Brooklynne at her Winter Dance Recital, she was in Hip Hop, Jazz and Ballet this year.
Saydee was also in her recital, she was in a Ballet, Tap and Jazz dance.
Both girls did a fantastic job dancing their hearts out!
Brooklynne was in a production for her theatre class at the Intermediate School. She played a mom and did a great job!
Josh also had a few band and percussion concerts over the season. It was packed with fun and festivities for sure! Doesn't Joshie Blosh look so handsome in his performance TUX?
And what Christmas Season is complete with out the drive through Christmas light show at the farm (it used to be the park in Washington) but here it's the Farm across the street. And traditionally the youngest gets to drive the car through...
Saydee's Activity Day Girls and Boys Combo had a skating and pizza party and Guess who got a light up Christmas necklace as the winner of the Limbo Contest? None less than Saydee herself, you go girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment