March 2021
Thank you for the WONDERFUL 45th Birthday FAM BAM!
We went out to BJ's for dinner for my bday, it was a nice evening with good food and company...even if we had to sit at two seperate tables due to Covid restrictions. (We are now in phase 3 being 3/24/2021 though which allows 10 to a table, whoot whoot!) We splurged on the food for the weekend, the kids and I even got our fav Rootbeer Floats! BJ's root beer is on tap, love the creaminess.
The older gals took me shopping (Bre and Ellie) before dinner which was nice. Bre got suckered into getting her shoes cleaned and polished at the mall, we didn't buy the shoe polish but we did give the guy a good tip.
First thing in the morn, Saydee, Bre and I got pedicures which was very nice and relaxing, a perfect way to put our best foot forward to a great birthday.
Matt and I met up with Brodie and Stephanie at the Capital Grill in Seattle the Saturday before my b-day for a nice steak dinner, the b-day dessert was pretty special too!
Matt and I all set for a night out on the town.
Mom and Dad also came into town the week of my b-day which was a TREAT and we went out to Mexican! They came to visit with G-ma Cordle and my bro Wes and his fam also, so it was a full weekend for them.
Cheryl treated the girls (Steph, Ashley and I) to a nice luncheon at the Windmill Gardens the week of my b-day. Good sandwiches and salads, nice and fresh!
And as if the food already wasn't quite enough, I met up with Wendy for a BFF brunch at Craft 19 for yummy crepes. It was great to catch up with my loved ones over good food and fun this b-day! Here's to the best year yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment