Summer Fun and Babysitting with Friends

August 2020
 Saydee had a fun play date with her friend Adalynn and her little sister Brawnlyn from our ward.
Brooklynne begged for them to come over so that she could babysit this little girl for the day (seriously the most low key best behaved little baby girl ever.) They girls were able to play and Brooke watch Brawnlyn for the day while their parents painted their home. I let her watch her solo, with changing diapers, fixing meals, playing, putting her down for a nap, making bottles- the full nine yards! As easy as a babysitting job as it was, at the end of the day Brooke said, "wow...mom I don't know how you did it with all of us." Brooke learned that babies have lots of needs regardless of how easy they are to tend to! I think she had her fill of babysitting for a bit :) 

No comments: