Cub Scouts in Space

July 12, 2013
Posting the colors and flag raising ceremony, Spencer's Cub Twighlight Camp Den # 4, Atlantis. 
Making Star Constellations
Camping Skills and Obstacle Course
Running the course, you can do it Spencer!
Making NASA Space paper planes, there's Joe (Den #4's Junior Den Leader.)
Look at that cool space ship!
Archery
Strength Skills and BB Shooting.
 I had a great time with the Spencer and the boys and Cub Scout Day (well Twilight) camp this year! The parents were required to help out this year at least one day. It was so cute that Spencer really enjoyed having his mom come too, makes a mother feel good.  He wanted to make sure he sat next to me on the bus ride and was always happy I was there by his side.  I guess it's still cool to have your mom tag along...not sure how long that will last so I'll take it and soak it all in while it lasts!  As the pics on the first day above show, you can see how much fun the boys had, tons of opportunities to learn new skills and earn Cub Scout awards.

No comments: