Keith Golden Noble
March 29, 1923-June 4, 2012
Grandpa Keith and Grandma Beth Noble (1983, 1990)
The Keith & Beth Noble Family with Spouses
The Noble Family
Randy, Kelly, Grandma Beth, LaRae, Grandpa Keith, Dad (Scott), Pam and Rod (L to R)
Keith, Beth and Kids about 1961
Family Owned A and W 1959
1953 Noble Family Picture
(Grandpa Keith with kids, LaRae, Kelly, Stanley and Scott)
USS Sculptor (Keith's Navy Ship), Grandpa Keith, Navy 1946 San Diego
Grandpa Keith with his brothers and sisters
Grandpa Keith as a baby and his Grandma Noble
Grandpa's Cemetary Service
The Military Rites, Flag and 21 Gun Shot Salute (I think that's what they call it) to honor grandpa's military service.
Kelaine Jorgensen with her children
Scott's Girls: Emily, Jeana, Carla, Terry (Mom), Tracey and Rylie (with shades picture)
Without the Sun Glasses, it really was such a beautiful day!
Jessen and Peyson, Kelly and Joyce with their sons: Stanley, David, Daniel and James.
Kelly's kids- my cousins, the ones I grew up with Stephanie and Chris and her family.
Funeral red, white and blue flowers, so patriotic!
Francis Noble and Family (Grandpa Noble's father) about 1953
Francis and Glady's Noble
Noble Brothers Shearing Sheep (my great grandpa Francis- grandpa Keith's father and his brother)...can't believe the family resemblance, totally looks like my dad in the back and my uncle Kelly in the front to me!
Francis Noble with brothers and sisters
Joseph Bates Noble Jr Family Picture, Christmas 1903
(one of the boy children pictured would be Grandpa Keith's father Francis, I'll have to find out which one!)
Joseph W. Noble Family Home in Springville, UT
Early Navou Temple from Noble's backyard.
It was nice to be able to attend my Grandpa's funeral this past Monday. He was certainly a good man in all areas of life, no doubt he is doing greater works of continual service in the heavens! There's such strength found in time of loss with funerals as they are a time for family and friends as they gather together to celebrate the life of our beloved passed. As sad as it always is to see loved ones pass on and for us to be apart from them for a time, the unity of family is so strong with the spirit of the eternities for us a latter day saints at these times in our lives. I hadn't been back to Rupert for a long time...too long. Grandpa and his family (my dad) grew up in Rupert and we had many family reunions back there when I was growing up. It was nice to see family and cousins that I hadn't seen in such a long time, it was like a little glimpse of what I feel heaven will be like when we reunite with our loved ones. After the funeral my sisters (Tracey, Jeana, Emily and I drove down together) we went over to Grandma Nobles, it had been such a long day for her but we were heading back in the morning so we wanted to take advantage of every minute we had over there. Her house is so cute, mom and dad are actually staying two weeks to be Grandma's care givers. We went through SO MANY family photos and genealogy photos with grandma, it was very cool! I downloaded many of them so now I have many although there are so many more and so many that need to be labeled and scanned, all of these wonderful old photos and genealogy with no names on them and grandma is the only one who knows who is who, age is catching up with grandma but she certainly still has her brain and hearing. Tracey is going to try to get over there again this summer to organize them with her. Grandma loved going through the pictures, it was very cool to see all of the family relatives, hear the stories and such. There's just so much to do as far as being a care giver and taking care of the property that I can't imagine there's too much extra time for the care giver to help grandma with her picture genealogy. I wish she lived closer...I'm including the back of grandpa's funeral program, I love this poem that Uncle Rod wrote for grandpa. I'm using it in my talk I'm giving Sunday in Sacrament meeting. Being Father's Day, my topic is on the relationship between a father and a son/daughter so the poem is very fitting! We love and will miss you Grandpa~

























2 comments:
I had no clue Grandma & Grandpa had all of these pictures that date back so far. I enjoyed looking through all of them. Thanks for sharing these with us.
We enjoyed seeing all the neat pictures of the ancestors. When Blake & I visited Nauvoo,we were able to go inside the Noble Family home that the picture of the Nauvoo Temple was taken from. Amazing all the history within the family that we don't even know about! Thanks for posting. We were so sad we weren't able to come up for the funeral and our hearts are with the family as we remember Grandpa
Post a Comment