June 2010
I almost forget to post this picture we took on Father's Day morning of Matt and the kids as they gave their daddy his special gifts, the kids are looking kinda tired...it had been a super late night before! We do love our dad and husband SOOOOO much and appreciate all her does for our family, you're the best Matt!
We went to Grandpa's place for dinner on Father's Day to spend the day with the extended family on Matt's side. Since G-pa loves to collect Coca Cola stuff, we found this new sturdy line of Coke Glass Glasses so we picked them up for him with some soda and filled a tub for him as a Dads day gift to let him know how special he is to all of us! We love the dads, grandpas and special guys in our lives, they are GREAT!
The night before Father's Day was the Girls actual recital. Here's Bre receiving her five year trophy at Dancemakers NW at the end of the girls dance recital.
1 comment:
WoW! Five years of dance classes in the same studio. "I'm totally impressed." I've only gotten to see Bre dance once, and she was great, can't imagine what she can do now. Shae and I really liked how these dance costumes are modest compared to some of the other outfits we've seen out there.
Ellie-Bellie,
Congrats, all your hard work has really payed off!
Carla, fun idea with the glass coke bottles. Happy Late Fathers Day Matt...
Post a Comment