Valentines Weekend 2009










We had a fun weekend full of sugar & spice and everything nice with family and friends! Saturday afternoon Matt took the kids on a bike ride which they had been anticipating for awhile. Matt and I managed to squeeze in a bit of time to ourselves Saturday after the kiddos went to bed. Good thing they were all wiped out due to Bres slumber party the night before (staying up until 2am) which meant that they willingly went to bed at 9:30 which was wonderful! We picked up some Olive Garden "To Go" not to forget a slice of their white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for dessert and took it home for a very nice late dinner and DVD valentine night in.

2 comments:
You are such a good mom! I wouldn't let Madelynne have a Party at our house because The thought of having any more 4 year olds running wild in my house was more than I wanted to deal with. It was too cold to have it outside and too expensive to have somewhere else. We just had a family party with Grandma, Grandpa and Greg's Aunt. She asked for about a month after when she was going to have her party with friends. I'm so mean! Anyway,
back to my point...you are a great mom!
Looks like everyone had fun! Those treats look really tasty.
Post a Comment