HAPPY EARTH DAY!
April 22nd, 2008
We decided to go to the park while the two older kids were at school this morning, to get our Earth Day fill in. The kids had fun on a nature walk. They found these big seeds (kind of like a large a-cornish seed dropped from the trees at the park.) They brought them home and planted them in the front yard, I guess now I should be happy that we haven't started in on the Spring yard work for the year huh? They had fun making a mess of the bark. Anyways, I have no clue if they'll grow or not...we'll just have to wait and see. 





Digging in the dirt w/ sticks.
There was the coolest tree that had a big hole in the bottom where I'm sure some sort of living creatures had made their home in, the hole went back so far & around the tree trunk we couldn't see the end.
There was the coolest tree that had a big hole in the bottom where I'm sure some sort of living creatures had made their home in, the hole went back so far & around the tree trunk we couldn't see the end.


1 comment:
I believe that is Loyalty Park...a favorite of mine! Interesting seedlings :)
Post a Comment